Richard PERRETT, his wife Emma and their young family arrived from Paignton in Devon between 1841 and 1842. Their name is variously spelt as Perrett and Parrett.
Richard PERRETT ( 1809 - ? ) married Emma LASH ( 1814 - ? )
- Caroline PERRETT ( 1833 - ? )
- Julia PERRETT ( 1836 - ? ) m Joseph MILLINGTON
- Robert Sparke PERRETT ( 1837 - 1907 )
- Eliza PERRETT ( 1840 - ? )
- Emma PERRETT ( 1842 - ? )
- Emily PERRETT ( 1844 - ? )
- Ellen PERRETT ( 1846 - ? )
- William PERRETT ( 1849 - ? )
- Eveline PERRETT ( 1851 - ? )
Earliest Mention in Guernsey
- Birth of Emma PERRETT in Guernsey in 1842.
- Richard Perrett held stall 24 in 1845, stall 14 in 1857 & 1861 and stall 17 in 1874.
- Paignton, Devon (1841 Census)
- 11 Les Petites Fontaines, St Peter Port (1851 Census)
- Belle Vue Place, Les Canichers, St Peter Port (1874 Trade Directory)
- Robert Sparke Perrett emigrated to New Zealand in the gold rush, then settled in the town of Nobles, where he was a storekeeper and butcher.
- Robert Sparke Perrett - Biography from the NZ Cyclopedia, transcript at the Shadows of Time website